We appreciate your opinion and would love to hear from you!
Would you please take a moment of your time and let the authors and or contributors of this site know what you think of their work by leaving a comment and or starting a conversation with them.
To leave a COMMENT on any post: Please notice at the end of each post there is a horizontal block with tags relating to that particular article. The last link within that field has this direct comment link: Leave A Comment »
Simply click or select that link to leave your comment. If a reader(s) has already left a comment then it will look like this: 5 Comments »
In the interest of making sure everyone enjoys their experience @ Non-Duality America, please read and adhere to the following comments policy.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper, legitimate name and or URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter. Any private and personal information posted are the responsibility of the comment poster. To prevent misuse of your private information, never share such private information within the blog comment.
- Language and Manners: Direct attacks on Non-Duality America, its authors or other commenters are not welcome.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Moderation: This blog may be setup to automatically hold your comments for admin. moderation, which will delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Relax – we’ll get to it.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not Non-duality America, its administrators, contributors, editors, or authors. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Non-duality America, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
We are not interested in over-moderating your comments, but in maintaining a respectful environment.